Foundry Shell Casting Ltd, is specialized in the fusion of common bronzes, lead bronzes, tin and nichel bronzes. The weight of casting ranges from 100 gr. a 60 kg.
Foundry Shell Casting carries out strict production controls to ensure to their fusions the constant quality, which is the basis of their business philosophy: offering solutions to problems, thanks to their experience and know-how.
The production of Foundry Shell Casting extends over an area of 2,000 m2. Production departments are equipped with the following devices:
- 2 ovens of 750 kg. In the next few months we will be equipped with another 2 induction ovens of 1,000 kg
- 3 shell moulding machines
- 2 shell core shooters
- 3 sanders for the stages of roughing and finishing of the parts
- 1 mixer for the preparation of mould in sand, equipped of degassing station in CO2
- 2 machines for cutting and deburring
- 1 workshop full of lathes, milling machines, drilling machines and other equipment to allow maximum assistance to